WILSON DUAL BAND RV MOBILE BROADBAND/CELLULAR ANTENNA BOOSTER KIT
Copyright © 2014 Info Tech Solutions, Inc.
KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO INSTALL IN YOUR RV:
- Dual Band RV Spring Mount Antenna 800-1900 MHz
- Three Way Mount with Spade Stud
- SOHO Wireless 50dB Dual Band Smart Tech Amplifier
- 6V AC/DC Power Supply w/ FME Female Connector included
- Select Free Additional Optional Power Supply:
- DC/DC 6V Plug In Power Supply - DC 6V Hardwire Kit Power Supply
- Dual Band Panel Wall Mount Antenna w/Mounting Bracket
- 20’ Extension Cable RG58U Low Loss Foam Coax
- 30’ Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
(Equivalent to LMR 400)
- All the necessary FME Connectors to install this system
Buy Now for $487.35
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
This Wilson Dual Band Mobile Wireless Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit is designed for use in your RV and significantly improves your cell phone's performance and signal strength. It works with all North American cell phone carriers*, which include both Cellular (824-894 MHz) and PCS (1850 - 1990 MHz) carrier frequency bands. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, faster data rates, and clearer reception. Whether you're going down the road or camping in a remote area, this Wilson signal booster kit will keep you connected on the move! Wireless boosters require no physical connection between the booster and your cell phone or data devices. Wireless boosters are powerful enough to support multiple cell phones and data devices simultaneosly.
* Except Nextel, iDEN & 4G
- A Wilson booster benefits not just your mobile phone signal, but any cellular device. Wireless modems (aircards), 3G-enabled tablets, and cellular Internet hotspots (MiFi, etc) all transfer data faster in weak signal areas when aided by a Wilson booster.
- Extended battery life for your cell phone - A weak signal saps the life from a battery. With a booster providing a strong reliable signal, battery life is extended significantly.
Stay safe and connected in your RV with this Wilson Mobile Wireless Booster Kit
Do you remember: Years ago when digital cellular service was implemented, many of us gave up our 3 Watt Analog car phones (the original cellular phone) for the smaller portable digital cellular phones. The first thing most of us noticed is that newer is not always better. Our new portable phones just didn't have the power to get decent reception. Many of us added external antennas. This was better but it just wasn't as good as the full 3-Watts we enjoyed with our old car phones. On top of that, we used to know by the static on our analog phones exactly when we were going to drop a call. With the new digital phones it is simply a digitized blip, blip, blurp and the person you are speaking with vanishes into the digital ether! (We call this "digital static")...
At that time, the major cellular phone manufacturers promised car kits with 3 watt boosters so we could improve the weak performance of these new digital portables. Years went by and nothing came from the manufacturers. Meanwhile, the carriers insisted their new digital network was so great there was no need for a phone to have more than 6/10ths (0.6 watts) of a watt. Not true! Since those days, many carriers have joined the cellular arena and new frequencies have been added (1900MHz). This seemed to push the phone manufacturers further away from developing a booster anytime soon.
It's finally here! After years of waiting we have the first, True Dual Band, completely carrier compatible digital amplifier/ booster. Fully FCC approved. Improved performance and quality! We're excited to be able to offer RVers this incredible amplifier! Works with BOTH 800MHz and 1900MHz carriers.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:
- The maximum power allowed by the carriers
- Much fewer dropped calls
- Greater range for fringe areas - Place calls where you never could before!
- Clearer conversations
"This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards."