WILSON MULTI BAND RV MOBILE BROADBAND/CELLULAR ANTENNA BOOSTER KIT
Copyright © 2015 Info Tech Solutions, Inc.
DT4G KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO INSTALL IN YOUR RV:
- Multi Band Marine Antenna 800-1900 MHz works for both voice & data signal
- Two optional antenna mounts
- Mobile 4G Amplifier 60dB Gain for all U.S. cell carriers (except Clearwire)
- 5V 2.5 Amp AC/DC Power Supply included
- DC/DC 5V 2.5 Amp Plug In Power Supply included
- 2 - 30’ Extension Cables RG6 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cables
- 1 - RG174 Cable SMA Connecter with adapters
- Dual Band Panel Antenna & Desktop Antenna
Buy Now for $537.00
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
This Wilson Multi Band Wireless Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit is designed for use in your RV and significantly improves your cell phone's performance and signal strength. It works with all U.S cell phone carriers which include AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, faster data rates, and clearer reception. Whether you're going down the road or camping in a remote area, this Wilson signal booster kit will keep you connected on the move! Wireless boosters require no physical connection between the booster and your cell phone or data devices. Wireless boosters are powerful enough to support multiple cell phones and data devices simultaneosly.
- A Wilson booster benefits not just your mobile phone signal, but any cellular device. Wireless modems (aircards), 3G-enabled tablets, and cellular Internet hotspots (MiFi, etc) all transfer data faster in weak signal areas when aided by a Wilson booster.
- Extended battery life for your cell phone - A weak signal saps the life from a battery. With a booster providing a strong reliable signal, battery life is extended significantly.
Stay safe and connected in your RV with this Wilson Mobile Wireless Booster Kit
Do you remember: Years ago when digital cellular service was implemented, many of us gave up our 3 Watt Analog car phones (the original cellular phone) for the smaller portable digital cellular phones. The first thing most of us noticed is that newer is not always better. Our new portable phones just didn't have the power to get decent reception. Many of us added external antennas. This was better but it just wasn't as good as the full 3-Watts we enjoyed with our old car phones. On top of that, we used to know by the static on our analog phones exactly when we were going to drop a call. With the new digital phones it is simply a digitized blip, blip, blurp and the person you are speaking with vanishes into the digital ether! (We call this "digital static")...
At that time, the major cellular phone manufacturers promised car kits with 3 watt boosters so we could improve the weak performance of these new digital portables. Years went by and nothing came from the manufacturers. Meanwhile, the carriers insisted their new digital network was so great there was no need for a phone to have more than 6/10ths (0.6 watts) of a watt. Not true! Since those days, many carriers have joined the cellular arena and new frequencies have been added (1900MHz). This seemed to push the phone manufacturers further away from developing a booster anytime soon.
It's finally here! After years of waiting we have the first, True Multi Band, completely US carrier compatible digital amplifier/ booster (except Clearwire). Fully FCC certified in 2014. Improved performance and quality for both Voice and Data! We're excited to be able to offer RVers this incredible amplifier! Works with Band 17 700MHz, Band 13 700MHz, Band 5 860 MHz, Band 4 1700/2100 MHz and Band 25 1900MHz carriers.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:
- Stronger cell signal inside your RV
- Much fewer dropped calls & Lost connections
- Faster data downloads
- Clearer voice calls
- Longer battery life for cellular devices
"This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards."