Copyright © 2014 Info Tech Solutions, Inc.
The new Rogue Wave by Wave WiFi is an ultra small, compact Wireless Bridge and Ethernet Converter with an incredible 800mW output power.
It features a user friendly, proprietary web-based interface making it an easy to set-up kit.
The Rogue comes with an 8.5dB omni-directional outdoor antenna and is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE). This means there is a single cable between the computer and the Rogue.
The Rogue Wave is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device and there is no software to install and no power robbing USB connections.
The ultra small size of the Rogue Wave makes it the ideal 'personal' Ethernet Converter/Wireless Bridge for RVs.
Rogue Wave Features include:
- 800mW (+29dBm) output power
- Easy to use web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- FREE Online Firmware Upgrades
- 2.4 GHz - 8.5dB outdoor omni-directional antenna
- PoE injector for 110/220VAC or 12VDC operation
- Up to 7-mile range from a quality HotSpot
- Instructional CD and Quick Start Guide
- One year written limited warranty
- Optional Shakespeare or Comrod 8dB omni-directional antenna
Campground Wi-Fi often times is weak or only available in the clubhouse or commons areas. By using the Rogue Wave you can reach out up to 7 miles to pull in a Wi-Fi signal back to your RV.
Download the Rogue Wave Quick Start Guide PDF for more details...
RV Installation Option You can lash the Rogue Wave to your TV antenna using zip ties. This way you can crank it down so it won't get damaged.
Or, you can attach it to your ladder however make sure it is lower than your highest point to reduce the chance of dammage.