Make Wi-Fi Connections Reliable
Using a Pepwave Surf as a dedicated Wi-Fi Receiver will improve your network connectivity. With the built-in extended
range radio, you can connect to distant Wi-Fi networks!
Built-in Wi-Fi Access Point
Share an Internet connection with your local computers using Wi-Fi. Connect laptops, cell phones, gaming devices and
other Wi-Fi enabled devices to the Internet via the Surf. Your Wi-Fi signal will be stronger than ever!
The CradlePoint CTR35 router is the least expensive way to allow multiple computers to share a 3G
or 4G mobile broadband connection and is ideal for traveling or installing in small places; it's also the most affordable
wireless N mobile broadband router! Additionally, the CTR35 is perfect for people who want to
use their router as a WiFi repeater, thanks to its unique “WiFi-as-WAN” mode.
- Form Factors Supported: 1 USB used to plug in your Air Card
- Technologies Supported: 2G, 3G, and 4G
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 100-200 feet through walls, much greater if unobstructed
- Number of Ethernet ports: 1 WAN/LAN port to plug in your Pepwave Mini
- Load Balancing: No. You need the MBR1000 to load balance
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included
- Size: very small - 4.7” x 2.7” x 0.8”
You'll also want to add on the 12V Cigarette Lighter Adapter